You can get—or split—a $50 bonus payment if a qualifying audiobook you produce through ACX is the first purchase by an AudibleListener member!
Tell your friends. Use your online social network to tell everyone you know and earn --$100, $1000, or more. Your viral marketing drives how much you make.
$50 Bounty Program Terms and Conditions
Version 2.0 - Effective 06/01/17
- ACX offers a $50 Bounty payment each time an audiobook produced through ACX is the first purchase on Audible by an AudibleListener member while this offer is available on ACX. Rights Holders may earn the full $50 bounty each time their audiobook is the first purchase on Audible by an AudibleListener member while this offer is available on ACX. The AudibleListener member must remain a member in good standing for at least 61 consecutive days before the $50 bounty is paid on the qualifying audiobook purchase.
- For Rights Holders and Producers. With the ACX bounty program, Rights Holders and Producers who produce an audiobook under a Royalty Share Deal that is distributed through ACX can share a $50 bounty each time the audiobook is the first purchase on Audible by an AudibleListener member while this offer is available on ACX. The AudibleListener member must remain a member in good standing for at least 61 consecutive days before the $50 bounty is paid on the qualifying audiobook purchase. The Rights Holder and Producer split the $50 bounty payment - $25 for the Rights Holder and $25 for the Producer.
- Eligibility. Offer available only to (a) all Rights Holders who distribute an audiobook through ACX, and (b) Producers who produce an audiobook under a Royalty Share Deal that is distributed through ACX, in each case, who are residents of the United Kingdom, Canada, the Republic of Ireland or the United States. For residents of Arkansas, Colorado, Missouri, Maine, Rhode Island, and Vermont, only purchases made on or after April 1, 2017 may become eligible for full or split bounty payments.
- Payment of Bounties. If an audiobook qualifies for a $50 bounty payment, the bounty will be included in the next monthly Producer or Rights Holder royalty check and statement, monthly for the audiobook that Audible sends after the end of the required 61 consecutive day period of membership of the AudibleListener member who made the qualifying purchase. If the royalties owed to a Rights Holder or Producer for any accounting period are less than $50, Audible may withhold making a payment and carry such payment forward to the next monthly reporting period. In this case, the $50 bounty will be included in the next monthly reporting period and royalty check. Limit one $50 bounty payment per audiobook purchase per AudibleListener member. If an audiobook earns a $50 bounty payment, but is later returned by the AudibleListener member and refunded by Audible, the audiobook will no longer be eligible for the bounty payment. In this case, the Rights Holder or Producer will not receive the bounty Payment or, if the bounty payment has already been paid, Audible will subtract $50 (or $25, as applicable) from the next royalty statement. If it is later determined that a Rights Holder did not possess adequate rights to a book on which a bounty has been paid, the Rights Holder will return to Audible all bounty paid to the Rights Holder on the applicable audiobook in accordance with Audible’s instructions.
- Taxes. Rights Holders and Producers will be responsible for all taxes or other fees (including interest and penalties) (“Taxes”) arising from the payment of $50 bounties. Audible may deduct or withhold any Taxes that Audible determines it is obligated to deduct or withhold from any bounty, and payment to a Rights Holder or Producer of a bounty as reduced by such deductions or withholding will constitute full payment and settlement to the Rights Holder or Producer of the $50 bounty. All payments made by Audible will be inclusive of any applicable VAT or equivalent applicable sales tax. Rights Holders and Producers must provide Audible with any forms, documents, or certifications as may be required for Audible to satisfy any information reporting or withholding tax obligations with respect to any bounty payments.
- Termination of Program. Audible may terminate the $50 bounty program at any time for any reason. In the event Audible terminates the program, Audible will pay a bounty on only those qualifying ACX audiobooks that have been purchased by an AudibleListener member prior to the date of cancellation of the program, in accordance with these $50 Bounty Terms and Conditions.
- Disqualification from Bounty Program. Audible may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Rights Holder or Producer found to be: (a) acting in violation of these $50 Bounty Program Terms and Conditions or any other term or condition of ACX or any agreement on ACX to which the Rights Holder or Producer is a party, or (b) engaging in fraudulent activity with respect to this program or any other offer or service made available through ACX. Purchases of an audiobook through the use of robotic, automated, programmed or similar methods will not qualify for a bounty payment and may result in the disqualification from this program and/or ACX account termination.