Once your audiobook is published, share your excitement throughout your social network.
- Email your contacts to announce it.
- Create a post on your blog—include an image and an audio sample.
- Post a status update on Facebook, and link to your product page at online retailers.
- Tweet about it.
- Send influential colleagues and reviewers a synopsis or free copy of your audiobook.
- Ask key peers and colleagues if they would help share the news by emailing or tweeting about your book.
- Request listener reviews from your contacts. Retailers that are selling your book will allow for reviews.
- Review related titles on Amazon and link your reviews back to your Author Page on Amazon.
- Respond to or retweet any commentary you receive.
- Encourage your audience to buy your book as a new AudibleListener® member on Audible.com.When they do, you’ll get that extra Twenty-Five Dollar Bounty Payment. It can add up fast!