Product images submitted to Audible must meet the following requirements.
- - Images must contain both the name of the title and author(s)
- - Images must be no smaller than 2400 X 2400 pixels in size but less than 8 MB.
- - Images must be 24-bit, no smaller than 72dpi, and must be RGB (not CMYK).
- - Images must be squared. The squared cover must be a true squared cover and cannot be rectangular with colored borders on the side. (CD case cover/jacket, e.g.)
- - Images cannot refer to physical CD's or media other than the audio presented.
- - Jewel cases, promotional stickers, and cellophane are not allowed.
- - Pornographic and offensive materials are not allowed.
Acceptable File Type
Adhering to Image Specifications
Below are image samples which depict what a properly formatted cover should look like and some examples that would be rejected.
Book format. Too narrow. Stretched Good!