"The Science of Effective Communication," by Ian Tuhovsky, 2017

Category : Self Development
Language : English
Gender : Male
Accent : American-General American
Vocal Style : Motivational speaker
Performance Notes

"Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite," by Peter Schweizer, 2020

Category : Bios & Memoirs
Language : English
Gender : Male
Accent : American-General American
Vocal Style : Resonant
Performance Notes
Washington insiders operate by a proven credo: when a Peter Schweizer book drops, duck and brace for impact.

"Overthinking: Turn Off Your Thoughts, How To Overcome Your Destructive Thoughts and Start Thinking Positively, " by Alexander Parker, 2019

Category : Self Development
Language : English
Gender : Male
Accent : American-General American
Vocal Style : Sophisticated
Performance Notes
Modern self-help oeuvre.

"David Copperfield," by Charles Dickens, 1850

Category : Classics
Language : English
Gender : Male
Accent : American-General American
Vocal Style : Booming
Performance Notes
One of the best ever written.

"A Christmas Carol," by Charles Dickens, 1843

Category : Classics
Language : English
Gender : Male
Accent : American-General American
Vocal Style : Articulate
Performance Notes
Needs no explanation.

"Simply Christian: Why Christianity Makes Sense," by N.T. Wright, 2010

Category : Religion & Spirituality
Language : English
Gender : Male
Accent : American-General American
Vocal Style : Reverent
Performance Notes
Walking the reader through the Christian faith step-by-step and question by question. The introduction lays out what the reader can expect.

"The Museum of Desire: An Alex Delaware Novel," by Jonathan Kellerman, 2020

Category : Fiction
Language : English
Gender : Male
Accent : American-General American
Vocal Style : Persuasive
Performance Notes
New novel in a best-selling series. In this performance, I read from a selection in which Alex is planning his next scheme.

"Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones," by James Clear, 2018

Category : Self Development
Language : English
Gender : Male
Accent : American-General American
Vocal Style : Storyteller
Performance Notes
Self-help oeuvre that builds on past works in the genre.

"Game of Snipers (Bob Lee Swagger)," by Stephen Hunter, 2019

Category : Fiction
Language : English
Gender : Male
Accent : American-General American
Vocal Style : Booming
Performance Notes
The sniper gets caught up in a new adventure.

Impeachment: Donald Trump's last scandals and a journey of discovery about the important impeach of USA's president's history

Category : Nonfiction
Language : English
Gender : Male
Accent : American-General American
Vocal Style : Comedic/great comic timing
Performance Notes
More ACX gobbledygook translated and then retranslated (and then maybe retranslated again?) from Hindi, Chinese, or Russian. Is material like this 95% of what's available to narrate here? Foreign Audible promo scams? The other 5% are royalty-pay-only, equally-unreadable self-published works that stand no chance of ever attaining success.

Former broadcaster at WNYC, where, among other activities, I anchored the newscasts during the Peabody Award-winning "Brian Lehrer Show."

Watch ACX Demo